The South Australian Sports Institute (SASI) is the High Performance Sports hub in South Australia. Its purpose is empowering people to achieve their sporting dreams and inspiring South Australians. SASI does this by:
• Providing the highest quality daily training environment, including embracing leading-edge technologies to optimise the performance of its people, programs, projects and partners.
• Optimising national representation and medal success on the world stage for South Australian-based athletes and teams.
• Pursuing excellence in practice, services and culture.
• Developing sustainable talent pathways for athletes and coaches.
• Enhancing the community’s engagement with SASI.