Job Reference is incorrect or Job applications for selected Job have closed.
Role Description Athlete Wellbeing and Engagement Adviser ASO5.pdf
About the Department
The Office for Recreation, Sport and Racing (ORSR) is the lead agency for the Government’s policy on sport and active recreation. ORSR is responsible for State Government policy and legislation as it relates to the sector, its key programs, sport and recreation infrastructure and funding programs. The ORSR supports sport and recreation organisations, Councils and the community through the development of policy, programs and resources, the provision of funding, recreation and sport planning, infrastructure development, elite sport pathways and programs, and the promotion of physical activity.
About the Business
The South Australian Sports Institute (SASI) is the High Performance Sports hub in South Australia. Its purpose is empowering people to achieve their sporting dreams and inspiring South Australians. SASI does this by:
- Providing the highest quality daily training environment, including embracing leading-edge technologies to optimise the performance of its people, programs, projects and partners.
- Optimsing national representation and medal success on the world stage for South Australian-based athletes and teams
- Pursuing excellence in practice, services and culture
- Developing sustainable talent pathways for athletes and coaches
- Enhancing the community’s engagement with SASI
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time.
Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.