This statement sets out this site's policies relating to the privacy and security of your personal information and security of your other information.
The information supplied in the application process including any documents provided in support of an application for employment in the department, including that obtained through interview and/or other processes will be managed in accordance with the requirements of the Department of the Premier and Cabinet Circular PC012 - Information Privacy Principles.
This site collects and uses the following information from users:
- A record of your visit and the following information for statistical purposes - the user's IP address, the date and time of the visit to the site, the pages accessed and documents downloaded, the previous website visited and the type of browser used. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect our service provider's logs. This information is analysed at the end of each month to determine the site's usage statistics.
- The site retains the email address of people who subscribe to email alerts, for the purpose of sending alerts only. Details are stored in a secure area within the Government of South Australia's message services system and will not be used for any other purpose, nor disclosed without your consent.
- This site and the Government of South Australia are responsible for the privacy and security of information while it is collected, stored on or passing through this site.
- Your personal information will not be disclosed to a third party except in accordance with the IPPs.
- The content of this privacy and security statement may be updated from time to time, so we suggest that if you return to this site on a regular basis that you carefully read the information provided.